Children and Teens Sabbath School
Please note that:
- classes are from 10am to 10:50am
- children in the primary classes (years 2 to 6) must be signed in and out by an adult
- we require 2 parent helpers in classes from primary and up
- we encourage children in primary and up to bring a bible to class
- 0 – 1 year olds – Salisbury Hall, room 6
- 2 year olds – Salisbury Hall, room 4
- 3 year olds – Salibusry Hall, room 2
Beginners classes use the Beginner Gracelink lesson. The leader is Carina Marques.
- reception – Salisbury hall, room 13
- year 1 – Salisbury hall, room 14 (only one parent or carer per child due to class size)
Kindergarten classes use the Kindergarten Gracelink lesson. The leader is Alina Colesnic.
- year 2 – choir vestry
- year 3 – parent and toddler room
- year 4 – church café
- year 5 and 6 – Newbold School hall
Primary classes use the Primary Gracelink lesson. The leader is Camila Palomo Luciano.
- tweens: year 7 and 8 – Newbold School library
Tweens use the Junior Powerpoints lesson. The leader is Maria Rosenquist.
- early teens: year 9 and 10 – church hall, near the back
Early teens use the Real Time Faith lesson. The leader is Bjorn Karlman.
- late teens: year 11, 12, 13 – church hall, near the front
Late teens use the Conerstone Connections lesson.
If you have any safeguarding concerns, please contact our safeguarding lead, or one of our pastors.
Our safeguarding lead is Sorin Neacsu: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth and Adult Sabbath School
Sabbath school starts at 10am – there is no sabbath school worship in the main hall.
Youth and students:
- Danilo Puskas and Sam Semakula – Salisbury Hall, Smith Centre (upstairs)
- Marcelo and Tirza – every second sabbath – Murdoch Hall, room 16
Adult classes in Murdoch hall:
- Francisco Mphande/Dotun Makinde – room 19
- Miroslav Lazic (Ex YU) – room 20
- Octavian Balan (Romanian) – room 17
- Zoltan Szoke (Hungarian) – Room 1
- Goran Deskovski (Ex YU) – Room 2
- Barbara Abrahamian – Office (downstairs)
Adult classes in Salisbury hall:
- Walkers’ Group – room 3 (downstairs)
- Shola Semakula (Sisterhood) – Board Room (upstairs)