Adult sabbath school
Adult sabbath school starts at 10am – there is currently no sabbath school worship in the main hall.
- Francisco Mphande – Room 18
- Dotun Makinde – Room 19
- Ex YU – Room 20
- (Romanian) – Room 17
- Mike & Helen Pearson – Room 16
- Zoltan Szoke (Hungarian) – Room 3
- Goran Deskovski (Ex YU) – Room 2
- Barbara Abrahamian – Office (downstairs)
- Rune Larsen, Harry Leonard – Room 5 (downstairs)
- Walkers’ Group – Room 3 (downstairs)
- Vladana Santic (Sisterhood) – Board Room (upstairs)
- Danilo Puskas, Sam Semakula (Students, Youth) – Smith Centre (upstairs)
Children and teens sabbath school
Classes are from 10am to 10:50am.
Children in the primary classes (years 2 to 5) must be signed in and out by an adult.
We encourage children in years 2 and up to bring a bible to class.
- 0 – 1 year olds – room 6
- 2 year olds – room 4
- 3 year olds – hall room 2
Beginners classes use the Beginner Gracelink lesson. The leader is Carina Marques.
- reception – room 13
- year 1 – room 14
Kindergaten classes use the Kindergarten Gracelink lesson. The leader is Alina Colesnic.
- year 2 – choir vestry
- year 3 – church café
- year 4 – meeting room
- year 5 – parent and toddler room
Primary classes use the Primary Gracelink lesson. The leaders are Camila Palomo Luciano and Bjorn Karlman.
- tweens: year 6, 7, 8 – Newbold School hall
Tweens use the Junior Powerpoints lesson. The leader is Maria Rosenquist.
- early teens: year 9, 10, 11 – church hall
Early teens use the Cornerstone Connections lesson. The leader is Julianna Jergic-Biro.
- late teens: year 12 and 13 – church hall
Late teens lessons topics vary. The leader is Chanel Currow.