?Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.??? Matthew 5:9
?Christ is ?the Prince of Peace??(Isaiah 9:6),?and it is His mission to restore to earth and heaven the peace that sin has broken. ?Being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.??Romans 5:1. Whoever consents to renounce sin and open his heart to the love of Christ, becomes a partaker of this heavenly peace.??? Thoughts From the Mount of Blessing, p. 27
Salvation in Jesus gives us perfect peace. But Jesus is not calling us to only experience peace with God through a surrender of your life to Him. No, He also calls you to become an agent of peace ? a peacemaker. In this time of crisis, will you choose to be such an agent of peace? Will you do all you can to shine the peace of God ? His presence of love ? into the lives of those around you who live in anxiety and fear?
If you have been the cause of strife and disputes in your family or church, will you seek forgiveness and spread God?s peace?
- Julius S.: ?Because of the pandemic the Adventist Church in Sierra Leone is airing its services on national TV!?
- Cedrick B.: ?I was praying for personal revival. God answered my prayer with the 100 Days of Prayer.
- Pray for the ministry of Colombia Adventist University as they provide business opportunities to migrant families from Venezuela. Pray that many more families might be helped, both there and in other locations.
- Pray for the radio outreach which began in Tokyo in 2017. Ask God to continue to open doors for Adventist radio broadcasts to continue reaching the people of Tokyo.
- Pray for the ?Mission to the Cities: Spokane? initiative, seeking to add urban centers of influence and more approaches to urban ministry to serve the people of Spokane, WA, USA.
- Pray for the Rwenzori region in Uganda, which has been hit by floods multiple times in the last few weeks.