“In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” – Matthew 5:16
“From the light that God has given me, I know that His cause today is in great need of the living representatives of Bible truth. The ordained ministers alone are not equal to the task. God is calling not only upon the ministers, but also upon physicians, nurses, canvassers, Bible workers, and other consecrated laymen of varied talent who have a knowledge of present truth, to consider the needs of the unwarned cities. There should be one hundred believers actively engaged in personal missionary work where now there is but one. Time is rapidly passing. There is much work to be done before satanic opposition shall close up the way. Every agency must be set in operation, that present opportunities may be wisely improved.”
– Ministry to the Cities, p. 108
Every time you go to work you are entering your mission field. God knew that you would be there before you were born, and if you let Him, He will work through you to lead your co-workers to the foot of the cross.
Will you ask Jesus who you should witness to at your workplace? Will you start praying for all your co-workers by name and plead with God for opportunities to share Christ?
- Inter-American Division: In Guatemala a church member initiated the setup of online Bible studies which resulted in the supreme court magistrate of Quetzaltenango being baptized. Online evangelistic efforts of the West Venezuelan Union resulted in 396 baptisms including pastors and members of other denominations!
- We have received countless reports of churches, families, couples, and individuals who have experienced personal revivals, healings, mission opportunities, and God’s special blessing during the 100 Days of Prayer. There are too many to list them all here!
- Beverly T.: We will continue to pray as a group even after the hundred days are over!
- Marlene M.: My sister and her husband work on a cruise ship and were stuck there for many weeks. I had been praying and fasting for her. I was able to share scriptures with her during this scary time, and she also went through the ‘Hope Awakens’ and the AWR online evangelistic meetings. She decided to be baptized!
- Lillian K.: Since the 100 Days of Prayers started I have been spending my time in prayer instead of taking my lunch at work. As a result I experienced healing and my lunch breaks have become my special moments at Jesus feet.
- Pray for your co-workers. Pray that your life, words, and actions will be a testimony to the presence of Jesus in your heart. Ask God to show you which co-workers might be open to learning more about God.
- Pray for supporting ministries of the Adventist church. Pray for God to bless their efforts to further the work of spreading the gospel. Pray for wisdom for their leaders and workers, and for God to provide for all their ministry needs.
- Pray for the 2021 General Conference session. Pray for a continued clear direction for the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist church. Pray that all elections and appointments of leaders through GC Session in May 2021, and all the rest of 2021, will be according to the Lord’s will for the strong and soon finishing of His work on earth and His soon return.
- Pray for families who have been separated, and individuals who are stuck in a foreign country due to the pandemic and its lockdowns. Pray that they will be able to use this challenging time to shine a light for Christ wherever they are.