“I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.” – Jeremiah 31:3
“A plan has been devised whereby the wondrous grace and love of Christ shall stand revealed to the world. In the infinite price paid by the Son of God to ransom man, the love of God is revealed. This glorious plan of redemption is ample in its provisions to save the whole world. Sinful and fallen man may be made complete in Jesus through the forgiveness of sin and the imputed righteousness of Christ.” – Messages to Young People, p. 137
God is love. When you open up to this reality and begin to see all He does through this lens of perfect love, your life will be transformed and become a reflection and a channel of God’s love. Every promise of God is a promise born from love. God, through His love, desires to make you a person of love!
Have you let God’s love do its work of melting all selfishness in your heart? Will you let Jesus, through His Word, redefine what true love feels, looks and acts like? Will you agree to the process of becoming a person of love?
- Francisca A.: The 100 Days of Prayer have helped me and my children to habitually pray every morning and evening. I praise God for this time of prayer. My daughter’s friend came to visit and experienced it as well. She went to her home and convinced her family to have prayer every day, which they are happily doing now!
- Mike was really struggling during the lockdown. One day while looking for some programming on TV he discovered Hope Channel. “I need hope,” he said to himself. He started watching interactive Bible studies and other inspirational programs. He watched the entire series on Daniel, and another series on Revelation. As a result of his studies, he decided to fully commit his heart to Jesus!
- Pray for a deeper and fuller appreciation, reception, and application of God’s love in your life.
- Pray for Evangeline N., and many others who are struggling with cancer and various diseases. Pray for healing.
- Pray for newly baptized members who joined the church shortly before, or even during the COVID-19 pandemic. Pray that the lack of Christian fellowship and church services will not overshadow their decision for Christ.
- Pray for the Hamilton SDA church in Canada. Ask God to bless the creative approaches to ministry at their ‘Really Living Centre’, which offers a community center, a cooking school, free oil changes, a smoothie bar, and indoor rock climbing.