“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”– John 14:1-3
“We have no home here; we are only pilgrims and strangers, passing to a better country, even a heavenly. Place your mind upon these things, and while you are doing this, Christ will be right by your side.” – Life Sketches of Ellen G. White, p. 293
Because of God’s mercy, grace, and loving-kindness, we have been given hope. Hope for a better tomorrow, hope for forgiveness and victory over sin, and the hope of eternal life. Satan and this world offer us countless reasons to give up on life, but in Jesus, “all the promises of God find their Yes in Him” (2 Corinthians 1:20).
Will you choose to take hold of the promises of hope which have been given to you in God’s word and guaranteed to you by the blood of Jesus?
Will you ask Him to help you keep your eyes on the hope of His Second Coming and everlasting life with Him?
- Anonymous: We prayed for God to provide the means to build a church, and He worked on the heart of a wealthy businessman to donate the resources needed!
- COVID-19 cases are slowly decreasing in Europe and other places around the world. Hospitalization rates are getting lower even as countries open up again while maintaining social distancing and other regulations.
- Pray for Jesus to give you a fresh revelation of the glorious hope you have in Him.
- Pray for the conversion of your family members, friends, co-workers, as well as the many names that have been sent to the 100 Days of Prayer team.
- Pray for members who are struggling spiritually, physically, or economically to remain strong during various temptations and to look to Jesus for help.
- Pray for various churches and ministries in the South England Conference. Pray for financial miracles in order to plant churches and refurbish current buildings to better serve the communities around them.