- Lovesky J.: God put in my heart to share the 100 Days of Prayer messages, and within a day more than 500 people signed up to receive the messages from me through WhatsApp and a telegram platform. We pray every evening at 8 p.m.
- We do see the Lord giving blessings and wisdom to his church leaders and members all over the world to deal with the challenges of the pandemic and beyond. Finances, health, opening of churches, God is working through the storm!
- Pray for more faithfulness in your life, and for a heart that is always reflecting the kindness of Jesus.
- Pray for the Manna House, a wellness-center sanitarium in the U.K. which is planning to run a post COVID-19 convalescent program to reach people for Jesus through the health message. Pray for the needed government approval.
- Pray for the 1000 Missionary Movement Training Center in North Sumatra, as well as all missionary training institutions, to find ways to continue their ministry despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Pray for members who have lost loved ones to the pandemic, or for other reasons