Church Secretary – Newbold Church
The Church Board of Newbold Church is seeking to appoint a Church Secretary. Applications are invited from those with appropriate skills, a strong commitment to serving God and the local church. All applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom and be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in good and regular standing. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19:00, Sunday 19th December 2021.
- Church reception
- Coordinating Sabbath program information
- Church clerk responsibilities
- Personal ministry secretary
- Weekly update of Church Suite
- Church treasurer’s assistant
- Church rental
- Church minibus
- Administrative responsibilities
- Supporting & helping different departments and ministries
- Additional responsibilities, in keeping with the circumstances the church finds itself in.
A more detailed description of the job is available on request.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint (or their Mac equivalent), ProPresenter (can be acquired on the job) and ChurchSuite (training will be provided);
- Meticulous and very well organised;
- Caring and approachable.
Hours of work: 20 hours a week (four hours a day or as agreed with the line manager). The applicant may be required to work hours in addition to those above. This may include the need to work unsocial hours and weekends. Time in lieu will be offered.
Salary: as per denominational scale for part time work (advised on application).
Application, Interviews and Starting date: A letter of application, a CV and the names and contact details of two referees should be emailed to email@example.com before 19:00, Sunday 19th December 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews on the 20th and 21st December 2021 with the view of commencing on the 23rd December 2021.