We thank you for your generosity and willingness to give your offerings and return your tithe. Below are a number of options you can use to give.
Pay direct to our bank account or set-up a standing order:
- Name: Newbold Church
- Sort Code: 40-13-10
- Account No: 30614734
- Reference: Provide your Gift Aid Number and breakdown of the amounts: e.g. tithe, offerings.
- To apply for a Gift Aid Number, fill in THIS request form (specify Newbold Church, as the church where your tithe is to be returned).
There are tithe envelopes available as you come in the church (please, ask a deacon to point you in the right direction). You can also obtain tithe envelopes throughout the week from a box placed at the rear entrance of the church. Feel free to return them either through the letter box at the same entrance or on a Sabbath morning during the church service.
Point your phones camera at this QR code and see if it takes you to download the MobiCash App. You will be taken to the MobiCash app in Apple Store or the Google Play Store. Download & Install the app.
Text MOBICASH to 70500. You will get a link back, click it. You will be taken to the MobiCash app in Apple Store or the Google Play Store. Download & Install the app.
- Once Downloaded, please give Mobicash permissions to access your Camera to view QR codes and Gallery to store receipts.
- Confirm your Mobile Number
- Create a new 4 digit pin number that will grant you access to the app in future
- Once all of this is complete, you’ll be able to scan a QR code – please see above
- Select your donation type: Named or Anonymous. Please bear in mind that you can’t add Gift Aid unless the donation is “named”
- Add your personal details and select the offering type
- Enter your bank card details
- Confirm Payment
Follow this link: https://sec.adventist.uk/contact-us/donate/ and select the amount, the purpose (tithe or offering; when you select offering, it will give you the option to choose the church e.g. Newbold Church) and the frequency with which you would like to donate.
Call the SEC Treasury Office during working hours on 01923232728 and provide your donation (tithe or offering Newbold Church) and card details.
If you would like to send us a cheque, please, make it out to the South England Conference and post it to: Newbold Church, St Marks Road, Binfield, Berkshire, RG42 4AN. Write the name of our church – Newbold – on the back of the cheque, and your Gift Aid number (if applicable).