?Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if?there is any?wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.? Ps. 139:23, 24
?There is nothing that Satan fears so much as that?the people of God shall?clear the way by removing?every?hindrance, so that?the?Lord can pour out His Spirit upon a languishing church…. Every temptation, every opposing influence, whether open or secret,?may be successfully resisted, ?not?by?might, nor?by?power, but?by?my Spirit, saith?the?Lord of hosts? (Zechariah 4:6).?Selected Messages, vol. 1, p. 124
- Pray that we would take David?s prayer in Psalm 139 personally, asking the Lord if there is anything standing between Him and us. If the Holy Spirit reveals something, pray that we would confess and make things right with God or others.
- Pray that we would live in faith, not fear, no matter the circumstances around us.
- Pray for provision for those who are losing jobs, getting laid off, or wondering where their next meal will come from if they can?t go to work. Pray that God would sustain and provide for their daily needs as He promises to do in Isa. 33:16 and Phil. 4:19.
- Pray that church members worldwide would understand that the Seventh-day Adventist Church is a prophetic movement with a prophetic message entrusted by heaven with a very special prophetic mission, and now is the time to shine for God?s glory.
- Pray that all church leaders and members everywhere would see this pause in meetings and agendas as an opportunity to cultivate a deeper personal walk with Jesus.