?Now I know that the LORD?saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven With the saving strength of His right hand. Some?trust?in chariots, and some in horses;?But we will remember the name of the LORD?our God.? Ps. 20:6-7
?Take the word?of Christ?as your assurance. Has He?not invited you to come unto Him? Never allow yourself to talk in a hopeless, discouraged way. If you do you will lose much. By looking at appearances and complaining when difficulties and pressure come, you give evidence of a sickly, enfeebled faith. Talk and act?as?if?your?faith was invincible.?The?Lord is rich in resources; He owns?the?world. Look heavenward in faith. Look to Him who has light and power and efficiency.??Christ Object Lessons, p. 146
What does it mean to talk and act in faith? If our faith is weak, how do we grow stronger faith? (See Romans 10:17). Share with someone today an experience where God grew your faith, or tell someone a testimony about an answered prayer.
PRAISE REPORT: We praise the Lord for the health message that He has given us, that enables us to be stronger to fight off sickness and disease. We praise the Lord for the many ways that He?s enabling us to share this health message with others.
- Pray that God would continue to help us become a people of strong faith, for we know much more difficult trials lie ahead.
- Pray for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon God?s people so that the work can be finished and we can go home.
- Pray for wisdom for pastors and administrators as they seek to comfort and encourage and lead in the midst of chaos.
- Pray that we as a people would do our best to live the health principles we?ve been taught that our body can have strong immune systems.
- Pray that God?s love would so fill us, so move us, so break our hearts afresh, that we could not contain it, but would share it with those who have no hope.