?Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.??? John 16:7
?Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.??? Matthew 28:20
?Henceforth through the Spirit, Christ was to abide continually in the hearts of His children. Their union with Him was closer than when He was personally with them. The light, and love, and power of the indwelling Christ shone out through them, so that men, beholding, ?marveled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.? Acts 4:13.???Steps to Christ, p. 74.1
Have you ever wished to be alive during the time when Jesus was on Earth? To walk and talk with Him? The powerful goal of the gospel is to give you something even better! Jesus wants to live inside of you, making you like Him through the transformational ministry of the Holy Spirit. Have you asked Jesus to baptize you with the Holy Spirit so that His presence would be felt and seen in you? Jesus told us to ask for the gift of His Spirit daily (Luke 11:13). Why not invite Christ to dwell in you through His Spirit right now?
- So many, many around us are open and receptive to our witness and understandings of Scripture because of this crisis. Praise God He is saving many for eternity with Him during this pestilence!
- Pray for individuals dealing with demonic oppression and possession. Pray that they will be released from Satan?s power. Pray for their families, especially children whose parents are affected.
- Pray for the thousands of new groups and churches planted around the world to remain strong and vibrant despite the current crisis.
- Pray for pastors and church leaders in countries with very poor healthcare.
- Pray for Adventist radio stations around the world, reaching the unreached.