Newbold Church Service
Available LIVE every Sabbath at 11:15 AM.
(For previous services, scroll down to the bottom of the page)
News & Updates
Church Beyond Walls: We remain committed to the wellbeing of our community, and to this end, our 11:15 church service is now fully open (please, read the guidelines below). We have been developing new ways to be, and to grow, as a church ‘beyond walls’. Live streaming of the Sabbath morning service will continue and resources for Sabbath School and Small Groups are shared above. A number of online giving options are available from the ‘Donations’ button above.
If you would like to volunteer and enable our church community to support each other where needed, please fill in this brief survey.
Prayer Request: As some of you have already heard, one of our young families and their friends, have experienced a tragic set of circumstances in the past 24 hours. At this most difficult time we are rallying around them to offer spiritual and practical support. We will continue to communicate with you as the situation progresses. Two GoFundMe campaigns were launched (Norbert & Lidiia Varga) & (Orest & Marina Malysh), to assist some of the families with the unexpected and rising medical needs. Pastoral team
Nominating Committee: Report 1
The Nominating Committee is submitting the following report for the consideration of the members of Newbold Church (HERE). Should you have any queries or objections, please write directly to Janos (firstname.lastname@example.org). A vote will be taken during the service, on Sabbath, 11th September.
Returning to Church Building
24.07.2021 – Relaxation of guidelines – Beginning with the Sabbath of 24th July, the Risk Management Advisory and the Church Board are recommending the following changes (full document HERE):
- No bookings will be necessary to attend the service.
- The chairs will be placed back in rows as they were prior to the pandemic.
- On request, people will be provided with large cards to put next to them when sitting down, asking others to leave the seats next to them free.
- Everyone will wear a mask at all times (unless you have medical exemption).
- All are welcomed to sing. Wearing a face mask will help reduce the spread of infection.
- We will continue to provide hand sanitiser at entrances and key points such as toilets and expect everyone to make use of them.
- The building will be well ventilated by leaving all windows and doors open during the services and rehearsals..
- Some of the measures which are NO longer in place:
- Booking to attend
- Waiting in line outside
- Temperature checks
- One way system
- Limitations on using the bathrooms