8 Ways of Giving
Pay direct to our bank account or set-up a standing order:
- Name: Newbold Church
- Sort Code: 40-13-10
- Account No: 30614734
- Reference: Provide your Gift Aid Number and breakdown of the amounts: e.g. tithe, offerings.
We have worked with our payment card company to identify a mobile App that was
- Works on most smartphones
It is called MobiCash. Look for the red M symbol on the Apple Store or Google Play store.
Once your details are entered & the first payment made, then future payments are
- Easily Gift Aided
- Once Downloaded, please give Mobicash permissions to access your Camera to view QR codes and Gallery to store receipts.
- Confirm your Mobile Number
- Create a new 4 digit pin number that will grant you access to the app in future
- Once all of this is complete, you’ll be able to scan a QR code – please see above
- Select your donation type: Named or Anonymous. Please bear in mind that you can’t add Gift Aid unless the donation is “named”
- Add your personal details and select the offering type
- Enter your bank card details
- Confirm Payment
Follow this link: https://sec.adventist.uk/contact-us/donate/ and select the amount, the purpose (tithe or offering; when you select offering, it will give you the option to choose the church e.g. Newbold Church) and the frequency with which you would like to donate.
Send a text with this message: SDA Newbold, to any of the following numbers, depending on the amount you would like to give:
- 70100 will gift £1
- 70300 will gift £3
- 70500 will gift £5
- 70575 will gift £10
- 70750 will gift £20
£1, £3, £5 and £10 are donations which will be added to your telephone bill on a weekly basis, until you send a message saying STOP. The £20 donation is a one-off.
Call the SEC Treasury Office during working hours on 01923232728 and provide your donation (tithe or offering – Newbold Church) and card details.
If you would like to send us a cheque, please, make it out to the South England Conference and post it to: Newbold Church, St Marks Road, Binfield, Berkshire, RG42 4AN. Write the name of our church – Newbold – on the back of the cheque, and your Gift Aid number (if applicable).
A box containing tithe envelopes is at the rear entrance of the church. Feel free to take as many as you need and return them through the letter box at the same entrance.
Hold on to any cash, if you think it is safe to do so, or have no other option, and return it when the church will open again.
‘Gift Aid’ is the Inlands Revenue’s dispensation to revert tax to charities on charitable giving. Donating through Gift Aid means our church can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give. It will not cost you any extra.
You can register your tithes and offerings for Gift Aid here: Gift Aid Declaration Form