“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.” 2 Cor. 12:9-10
“God will do great things for those who trust in Him. The reason why His professed people have no greater strength is that they trust so much to their own wisdom, and do not give the Lord an opportunity to reveal His power in their behalf. He will help His believing children in every emergency if they will place their entire confidence in Him and faithfully obey Him.” Patriarchs and Prophets, p. 493
As you reflect on Hebrews 4:12, how do you see the Word of God piercing your own heart? Have you been convicted by something you’ve read in God’s Word recently? Have you acted on your conviction, or have you pushed the promptings of the Holy Spirit aside? Share your thoughts with someone. Then pray that we as a people would not only hear the Word and love the Word, but that we would also seek to live according to the Word.
PRAISE REPORT: We praise the Lord for the many videos, sermons, health seminars, and other resources that have been shared by God’s people in these last few weeks. These beautiful and Holy Spirit inspired resources are blessings literally thousands. In the midst of the crisis God’s people are shining for His glory.
- Pray that God would honor the promise of Psalms 91:7, that “a thousand may fall at our side but it will not come near us.”
- Pray for our Adventist Chaplaincy department as they work to comfort and uplift those struggling and in need.
- Pray for those across the Middle East and Asia who are persecuted for their faith. Pray that they would remain strong, and show the love of Jesus to their persecutors.
- Continue to pray for the new plans being organized for the rescheduled General Conference Session which will now take place May 20-25, 2021, in Indianapolis. Pray that the session will be filled with spiritual, mission-focused plans and that the Holy Spirit will be in full control.
- Pray earnestly for the Latter Rain outpouring on the church, that the message of salvation can go to the far corners of the earth, and Jesus can return.