PRAISE REPORT! In spite of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, the Seventh-day Adventist Church continues to move forward in mission. And many creative and new methods of sharing the gospel are being developed with a much broader reach then we’ve yet experienced. Praise the Lord!
Prayer Requests shared by Ted N.C. Wilson
- Pray for our church members and those who are grieving the recent loss of loved ones due to COVID-19. Pray for peace and comfort for their hearts. Pray for physical healing for those who are currently battling the Coronavirus.
- Pray that church members will actively embrace the healthy lifestyle principles of NEWSTART (which stand for Nutrition, Exercise, Water, Sunshine, Temperance, Air, Rest, and Trust in God) as a balanced approach to healthy living.
- Pray that we as a church will continue to will find ways to effectively share God’s health message, along with the Three Angels’ messages, which is our last-day mission to the world including our need to plead for the latter rain of the Holy Spirit, as we prepare for Christ’s soon second coming.
- Pray that in our eagerness to find creative ways to witness to others, we don’t lose our strong emphasis on Christ, His Word, His righteousness, His sanctuary service, and His saving power in the great controversy.
- Pray for the It Is Written online evangelistic campaign “Hope Awakens” that is launching today nationwide. (To learn more visit: https://www.discoverhopeawakens.com). Pray that even more people will be able to watch and gain interest in this series than they would have with the LIVE evangelistic event that was cancelled in Indianapolis.