“As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.” – John 15:9
“I shall, if saved in the kingdom of God, be constantly discerning new depths in the plan of salvation. All the redeemed saints will see and appreciate, as never before, the love of the Father and the Son, and songs of praise will burst forth from immortal tongues. He loved us, He gave His life for us. With glorified bodies, with enlarged capacities, with hearts made pure, with lips undefiled, we shall sing the riches of redeeming love.” – Letter 27, 1890
God is love. He is the Originator of love. There can be no purer love than the love within the Godhead. If Jesus loves us as much as the Father loves Jesus, what could possibly be more attractive than being with Him in full harmony? Jesus’ love is without comparison!
Are there currently things in your life that you love more than Jesus? Is there something that has captivated the affections of your heart?
Ask Jesus to impress you with the perfect love with which you are loved by Him. Why not choose today to accept this love into your heart and make it the supreme motivation for your walk of faith?
- Some countries and some states in the U.S. have begun to reopen businesses (with restrictions).
- Covid-19 case rates and death rates have been somewhat lower than earlier projections predicted.
- Pray for various building projects such as churches and schools around the world. Pray for continued sacrificial giving and faithfulness in tithes and offering.
- Pray for the islands of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines who are facing one of the worst droughts on top of the pandemic. Pray for rain, and God’s blessings on the mission of the local churches.
- Pray for members who are plagued by fear during this crisis.
- Pray for discernment in understanding the difference between adherence to sanitary measures promoted by the government and enforcement of false worship.